Vehicle Insurance Quote
Whether you use your vehicle to drive to and from work everyday, or have a fleet of vehicles for your business; you need to have the right insurance.
At Insurance Matters, we know how important your vehicle is to you.
Follow the link and you will be redirected to SGI CANADA’s page, where you will see the many options to fit your motor vehicle insurance needs.
Commercial use vehicles are not available to quote online. Please contact our office for quotes.
Classic Car Insurance
If you have your vehicle appraised, we have a variety of companies we can quote you. If you have no appraisal, we can still help you with Hagerty! Insurance Matters is proud to protect your classic with Hagerty.
- At Hagerty, they’re as passionate about classics as their clients are. Their deep knowledge of classic vehicles and their owners allows them to offer better coverage for less. They offer:
- Agreed Value coverage – They’ll agree up front on a value for your classic, including applicable sales taxes that would be added in the province in which your policy coverage applies, and in the event of a covered total loss, you’ll receive that full amount, less any deductible or salvage value, if retained. Guaranteed.
- Flexible usage – Classic and collector cars were made to be driven. Whether you’re going to a show or taking a cruise to an ice cream shop, you’re protected.
- Hagerty Plus® Roadside Service and Benefits – A comprehensive 24/7 full service roadside assistance program specifically for collector cars. It offers service for lockouts, battery jumps, tire changes, emergency fuel delivery and more. Includes guaranteed flatbed towing with soft straps.
- Expert claims handling – Claims adjusters are trained in classic vehicle repair. In event of a claim, they offer stock original replacement parts and even have specialists on staff to hunt down rare and hard to find parts.
- Low premiums – Because they only protect classics, they’re able to offer insurance at rates considerably lower than daily driver insurance.
To make sure your classic is properly protected, contact Insurance Matters to learn more about a Hagerty policy.